Our vision is founded on St Luke’s Parable of the Sower. We are the rich soil that enables our children to develop deep roots and flourish. We aim to ensure that everyone grows to fulfil their potential. Our school provides an environment rooted in Christian values where learning, laughter and friendship are at the heart of everything we do.
Through God’s love, we are the rich soil where roots grow and seeds flourish. Luke 8:4-15
Through a partnership between home, church and school we provide a stimulating and caring environment in which to develop the whole child, preparing them for life.
At Staindrop we believe that every child is entitled to enjoy their childhood, celebrate their individuality and reach their full potential. We aim to do this through:
- Creating a caring school family living by Christian values
- Celebrating everyone’s strengths and efforts no matter how small
- Offering wide ranging quality experiences that stimulate children’s minds
- Encouraging respect for others, positive behaviour and good manners
- Building strong links between school, home and church
- Preparing children for future challenges in a changing world
- Valuing the opportunities we have to contribute to our community and the wider world
We wish every child to take with them happy memories of Staindrop into their future life.