Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2017-2020
- Anti-bullying Policy 2016
- Attendance Policy 2017
- Behaviour & Discipline Policy 2017
- Charging & Remissions Policy 2016
- Keeping Children Safe in School Policy (Safeguarding) 2018
- Collective Worship Policy 2016
- Complaints Policy
- Confidential Reporting Code for Schools (Nov.18 – Nov. 19)
- Effective Marking & Feedback Policy 2016
- Equality Policy – Statement
- Equality – Information & Objectives
- Positive Handling Policy
- Pupil Premium Policy 2015
- RE Policy
- SEN Policy 2018
- Sex & Relationships Policy 2017
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy
Staindrop CE Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.