Welcome to Year 3
- Mrs Briggs – Teacher
- Miss Bolam– Teaching Assistant
- Children should continue to bring their reading books to school each day and aim to read at home every night.
- Homework will be given out on a Wednesday to be returned by Monday of the following week.
- Spellings are given out on a Wednesday and children will be tested every Monday.
- Swimming is on a Wednesday and PE is on a Thursday. However PE kits should be left in school all week as extra activities may be added.
Hope you have had a brilliant Summer and are ready to begin your journey of learning in Year 3. I am looking forward to reading some great new books with you this year and learning about lots of new Topics! This term’s topic is We Will Rock you.
Please see the learning overview below for more details: