Welcome to Year 5 Autumn Term 2019
- Mrs Caroline Harland – Teacher
- Miss Elena Dunstall- Teaching Assistant
Please feel free to drop in and speak to us at any time.
- PE will be on a Monday afternoon.
- Forest School will be on a Friday afternoon this year.
- Spellings will be sent home on a Wednesday and tested the following Monday.
- Homework will be home learning challenges linked to our topic.
- Remember to go on timetables rock stars as often as possible this term too. 3-4 times per week will ensure that you make good progress.
- Children can quiz on Accelerated reader whenever they have finished their reading book.
Autumn Term Curriculum: Click in the link below to download a copy of this term’s learning overview