Our School uniform consists of the following:
The wearing of uniform is school policy. All items of clothing should be permanently labelled with the child’s name.
The uniform is as follows:-
- Jade green polo shirt with school logo
- Navy sweatshirt/cardigan with school logo
- Plain Grey, black, navy, white socks/tights
- Dark coloured, plain, sensible shoes/boots/sandals
- Blue reversible fleeces optional for outdoor wear
- Long hair to be neatly tied back and preferably plaited.
- Grey/Navy/Black skirt or trousers
- Blue/Jade green checked dresses— (optional for Summer)
- Jade green/navy/white round necked t– shirt
- Navy/Dark shorts
- Bare feet for indoor P.E
- Trainers for outdoor P.E. (available at all times)
- Track Suit in Navy or Black
All children should have a clearly marked drawstring bag for all their P.E. clothing.
Please bring PE kits in on a Monday and take home on a Friday so they are available at all times. From Sept to March please ensure that your child has a tracksuit and trainers in their bags for outdoor sports.
For swimming children need swimming costume, hat and towel normally Year 3 only.
Sun Protection – during the summer months please provide your child with a hat or cap to avoid sunstroke.
Snow – During snowy periods please send your child in with a change of socks and wellington boots. Optional – waterproof trousers.
- Ear Studs may be worn for 6 weeks following piercing
- During this period children must cover studs with tape during P.E. lessons for the safety of themselves and other pupils.
- No earrings other than in the above circumstances
- No other jewellery other than a plain watch
- No accessories i.e. scarves, buffs or bandanas.
You can view our School Uniform Policy in the School Polices section of our website.
How To Order
Further information on how to order your school uniform can be found by contacting the school office.